Fernand Braudel – IFER Fellowships | Call for applications september 2014
Two post-doc fellowships are offered at the Collège d’études mondiales in Paris in connection with the Fernand Braudel incoming program.Applicants must have a PhD and reside outside France and belong to a non-French research institution (university, academy of sciences, or other research organism). To apply please contact the Collège d’études mondiales scientific coordination: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted electronically via the online application form soon available.Applications may be completed in French or English.
Deadline: September 30, 2014
Online application platform is open from September 1 until September 30, 2014.
- Application form (to be completed online).
- Curriculum vitae.
- List of publications.
- Detailed research project proposal (5-8 pages, plus a bibliography of 2 pages maximum).
- Copy of doctoral diploma.
- Summary of applicant’s doctoral dissertation (2 pages maximum)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from scientific scholars. These may be included in the online application or may be sent directly to one of the following address, by email firstname.lastname@example.org; or by post: Fernand Braudel-IFER Fellowship Programme (please specify: incoming/outgoing); FMSH, Office 328; 190 avenue de France; 75648 Paris Cedex 13, France.The applicant must tick the appropriate box on the online form indicating that the letters will arrive separately. Please ensure that letters are received before the close of the call for applications.
- Letter of invitation from the director of the institution or research laboratory, agreeing to host the applicant for the duration of the fellowship